|Nov 16, 2020
eMail Resume to:
- Systems Engineer for Connected Vehicle Platform and product organization.
- Support the development and launch of new and enhanced vehicle connected services related to remote software package management and delivery.
- Develop user experience, requirements (SPSS,PRD and PSD) and performance measures.
- Develop Connected vehicle feature functionality, system architecture and customer use cases.
- Develop the DFMEA analysis to identify any possible failure mode.
- Work closely with the product owner or business owner to define the requirements based on the market needs.
- Define end to end requirements and lead discussions with the responsible counterparts to track the deliverables.
- Work closely with the test team to develop the end to end test cases.
- Hands on experience using DET, Canalyzer, vehicle spy to support in vehicle connected vehicle feature validation.
- Work with Project management team to review and align with the project timing plan.
- Hands on experience using JIRA for reporting defects and issue tracking.
- Experience working with Teamcenter such as VSEM to define and release the requirements.
- Have System Engineering Thinking.
- Work in a collaborative environment and ability to work under aggressive timelines.
- Self learner of newer concepts and application development best practices and market trends.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to communicate with support team, application development team, partners and management.
- Interface with many teams cross-functionally and operate globally with other countries and across time-zones.