|Job Name||Systems Core Engineer|
|Posting Date||Jan 09, 2018|
Mail Resume to: Persis Careers
Collaborates with a team of cross-functional domain experts for developing global connected vehicle engineering strategy involving Connected Electronics Integration, Next-Generation Global Service Delivery Network and mobile applications integration working with multiple stakeholders.
Collaborates with a team of architects and vehicle systems engineers to break-down a connected vehicle feature into manageable chunks of functional components and distribute them across Vehicle, Cloud and Mobile App sub-systems / components.
Responsible for developing complex technical specifications at vehicle sub-system level and correlating with ecosystem level architecture specifications.
Works with cross functional groups to develop interoperability interfaces across sub systems and translate them into sub system level requirements for building state-of-the-art connected vehicle systems architecture.
Author requirements and develop re-usable feature design into vehicle components for approved connected vehicle features.
Responsible for engineering efficient connected vehicle features that integrate multiple sub-systems inside the vehicle. Conduct cost-benefit analysis and present architecture options to a large set of stake holders and gain cross functional alignment.
Responsible for interfacing with research and advanced engineering teams to bring new connected vehicle concepts into production.
BS Engineering discipline in Computer Sciences or Electrical and Electronics.
A minimum 3 years of experience is required:
- Experience with embedded component design, CAN Bus architecture, diagnostics and interoperability of embedded device messaging
- Experience with embedded software architecture and design is required
- Experience analyzing system failure points, evaluating pros and cons of solution proposals including conducting high level FMAs and FMEAs
- Experience identifying solutions, that leverage existing systems and assets, with creative solution definition methodology and focus on end to end lifecycle of the product/feature is required
- Experience with interoperability techniques and standards in in-vehicle embedded systems
- Experience with network communication protocols, transport protocols and payload optimization techniques
- Experience with analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to navigate through working teams across multiple departments
- Experience working with large cross functional teams under aggressive timelines and sporadic heavy workloads
- Masters Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- Experience with prioritizing tasks on hand by evaluating long term implications
- Experience with core engineering fundamentals and interoperability standards and emerging trends