|Job Name||Sr. Systems Engineer|
|Location||Auburn Hills, MI|
|Posting Date||Jun 01, 2017|
Mail Resume to: Persis Careers
• Engineer detailed solutions for business resumption services.
• Maintain security operations and manage security appliances such as Firewalls, Encryption devices and other Intrusion Protection systems
• Deliver Technical presentations to Volkswagen Group of America (VWGoA) Security Management regarding Operational Support and Audits.
• Gather technical information for VWGoA Operational IT environment and process information into a valid Security assessment or Audit to support current and future applications.
• Engage Volkswagen IT Operations and Business units to extract critical technical and business drivers and apply VWGoA Security Policy to ensure a secure deployment of IT applications and projects to meet those needs.
• Engineer detailed Security solutions to support business requested process.
• Maintain familiarity and adherence to all VWGoA Security Policy and Procedures; maintaining the relationship of Security balanced against business functionality.
• Consistently manage all Support Requests to a timely and successful completion.
• Serve as 24/7 on-call in rotation with Security Team.
• Design and operational knowledge of Security Appliances and Servers
• Audit and process improvement of Security Administration Workflows
• Audit of Service Knowledge Base in regards to Security Administration and Security Operations
• Broad Based Operational Security Support: Firewalls, Proxy Services, Secure File Transports
* CISA and or CISSP Certification desirable.
* MCSE/CCNA/CCNP/ or equivalent technical certification desirable
* Bachelor's degree or a combination of equivalent experience and education equaling a Bachelor’s * Degree level of education.
Years of Experience:
* 5+ years