|Job Name||System Architect / Engineer|
|Posting Date||Jan 18, 2017|
Mail Resume to: Persis Careers
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creates systems specifications for B2B interfaces and B2C interfaces, including web services, API’s, for management of customer data, mobile applications and vehicle services. Owns production support and ongoing product development of connected vehicle platform enablers and services.
- Principal system contact for all development teams, marketing, quality and performance teams within the organization.
- Works cohesively with variety of Architecture and Engineering teams to ensure technical solutions are compatible and consistent with internal platform strategy and architecture.
- Remains current with platform architecture and design strategy. Interface with internal and external customers, developers to resolve technical issues.
- Champion establishment of B2B connectivity (SFTP, VPN, etc).
- Adheres to company security policies for interfaces
- Follows team best practices.
- Supports effective management of costs related to Department budget.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering or related field required. Masters in Comp Science, Engineering or related field desired.
- Min 3 years of experience in Information System/Software Requirements experience.
Requirements and General Skills:
- Shows an aptitude to acquire knowledge about the business and applicable technologies.
- Experience and solid understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Experience in System Design and System Test Planning. Experience in Agile methodologies, software programming and application development is a plus.
- Self-starter, take initiative in determining business and project priorities.
- Ability to solve problems of a complex nature with a vision to anticipate issues before they arise.
- Project management experience; ability to develop a plan, execute and keep on track.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to communicate with internal team members from a broad spectrum of disciplines and levels of seniority.
- Possess leadership capabilities when driving technical discussions internally as well as externally