|Job Name||Automation and Innovation team lead|
|Location||Auburn Hills, MI|
|Posting Date||Dec 20, 2019|
Mail Resume to: [cwsHideMailto firstname.lastname@example.org' subject="Automation & Innovation Team Lead'']Persis Careers[/cwsHideMailto]
1. Must have (current/previous) hands on automation experience ( Jenkins, ansible, docker- Kubernetes)
2. Hands on Dev Ops experience in cloud environment (not looking for PM whom supporting these roles) - 4 years plus
3. Overall 10 years IT experience / at least 3 years experience leading a team
This resource will be driving continuous improvement and innovation. This resource should have DevOps skills with a focus in the areas of Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Configuration Management along with a strong middleware engineering experience.
This resource need to have at least 10 years of IT experience with 4+ years in DevOps and 8+ years in Middleware Engineering.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science and Engineering is preferred.
Travel may be required.
• Lead the Automation and Innovation team
• Work on both engineering and operations side of things
• Understand all phases of SDLC
• Automate routine tasks
• Pick up new skills quickly
• Collaborate with different teams in the organization
• Participate in on-call rotation
• Strong scripting background in:
• 4+ years of experience in installing, configuring and administering 4 or more of:
○ Container orchestration using Docker and Kubernetes
○ Experience with Atlassian products including Jira, Confluence and Bitbucket
• 8+ years of experience in installing, configuring and administering 6 or more of:
○ WebSphere Application Server
○ Apache Tomcat Application Server
○ JBoss/Wildfly Application Server
○ Apache HTTP Server
○ Oracle iPlanet Web Server
○ IBM HTTP Server
○ IBM WebSphere Liberty Server
○ IBM MobileFirst
○ IBM Business Process Manager
○ IBM Security Access Manager
• Experience with build management tools like Maven, Gradle, ANT etc.
• Experience with creating Jenkins Declarative Pipelines
• Experience in Elastic Stack
• Familiarity with Linux system administration
• Experience in Code Quality tools such as SonarQube and PMD
• Experience in Nexus Repository Manager
• Strong understanding of network security concepts
• Nice to have skills: