|Job Name||Employment Analyst|
|Posting Date||Nov 16, 2020|
eMail Resume to: Persis Careers
This position will be responsible for the logistics around the recruiting, interviewing and hiring process and supporting a team of 6 + recruiters.
The success of this role will be measured by:
• Smooth administration of scheduling interviews, phone conferences and travel
• Accuracy of the applicants file and paperwork
• Follow through steps related to employment
• Accuracy of all recruiting related metrics and dashboards
• Communicate with candidates, recruiters and hiring managers to coordinate interviews, travel arrangements and hiring logistics for the company and all brands.
• Oversee the Internship Program to include posting job descriptions, sourcing candidates, screening candidates, scheduling interviews and extending offers.
• Responsible for the first day onboarding of all interns.
• Provide administrative support for Recruiting.
• Create, analyze and present Recruiting reports using various databases around the Intern Program and interview metrics and media showing time to fill, position volume, step and status conversion rates, recruiting source, applicant diversity and filled positions as needed.
• Support approximately 50 candidates per week through any stage of the hiring process from phone, face to face, video, to travelling interview logistics and new hire processes.
• Process confidential hiring documents including applications for employment, background checks and drug tests, and determine eligibility of hire.
• Facilitate the company's Employee Referral Benefit program through communicating all-employee broadcasts with weekly position opening announcements, accepting referral applications, tracking applicants and paying rewards.
• Update the New Hire Packet content each year, and ensure multi-departmental participation in all edits for accurate information.
• Process invoices and reimbursement requests to ensure payment for candidates and external vendors for relocation, background checks, candidate interviews and drug screens.
• Process extremely time sensitive relocation services payment requests for candidate relocation.
• Respond to unsolicited resumes and upkeep of the company's Careers email inbox, including inquiries regarding Talent Connect, position openings and Career information.
• Assisting in the coordination of Graduate Program logistics including 130+ video interviews across the country within 2 week timespan, 70+ travel arrangements within 1 week timespan, and 2 full day event planning.
• Years of Experience: minimum 2 years preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree Required
• Previous scheduling experience in a busy environment a plus
• Very high attention to detail required
• Proven multi-tasking abilities
• Researching and attending industry recruiting and networking events.
• Creating the most effective tools to attract passive talent for Audi, VW and Group brands e.g. Glassdoor, LinkedIn, Facebook
• Keeping up to date on latest sourcing tools and techniques.
• Developing & maintaining strong communications and business relationships with clients & candidates.
• Collaborating with the entire recruiting team to help make the company the top automotive recruiting organization and a Great Place to Work.
• Adapting quickly to changing hiring priorities and formulate plans to fill new roles quickly.
• Microsoft Excel (Expert Level), Microsoft PowerPoint (Intermediate Level), Microsoft Outlook (Expert Level), Microsoft Word (Intermediate Level).
• Impeccable writing skills with high level of accuracy.
• Ability to work with minimal supervisor & ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
Strong time management skills & work ethic.
• Excellent customer service skills; Superior verbal & communication skills.