|Job Name||Data Analyst|
|Posting Date||Jun 01, 2017|
eMail Resume to: Persis Careers
• Responsible for the collection of all internal and external Margin and Bonus intelligence, analyzing and understanding the drivers impacting the overall performance of the dealer network
• Responsibility as a steward of data and models for important dealer performance program, auditing, financial analysis and ad hoc research needs.
• Manage relationships with business owners, vendors, and stakeholders in order to correct program input files, identify inconsistencies, and ensure dealer payments are accurate, and on-time.
• Provide Regional and Area bonus performance analysis
• Provide administrative support to Strategy team in supporting regions and dealers for ad-hoc issues
• Provide validation support to maintain monthly payment operations to dealers for bonus program
• Review program data and retail sales to ensure business rules are followed; identify errors or issues with vendor and business data feeds that may impact the bonus program; and identify potential errors in data and reports.
• Identify trends and patterns in qualitative AND quantitative data by recognizing variances, gaps, missing information, formatting errors, and other issues that may impact multiple source input files received from vendors, business, and the data warehouse.
• Develop ad hoc validation tools and products to support business or programmatic needs
• Develop insights from complex data sets using advanced analytical skills.
• Ability to identify problems using analytical methodologies and implement process improvements.
• Aptitude for problem solving, including data analysis and validation.
• Creating monthly model KPI reports for management analyzing the impact of all drivers to recommend tactical bonus action plans; data includes, but is not limited to marketing bonus spend effectiveness, standards bonus payments, end of lease purchase performance, achievement of sales objectives, C&D segment performance and SSI and CSI performance.
• 3-5 years of experience of advanced data analysis in Excel, preferably in an automotive environment.
Microsoft Excel—Advanced user with comfort working seamlessly with the following:
• Advanced Excel Functions: Utilize SUMIFS, VLOOKUP, INDEX + MATCH, FIND, and SUMPRODUCT to create complex/dynamic formulas.
• Advanced Excel Concepts: Complex IF statements, nested formulas (how to build, work with, and interpret); working with error formulas (IFERROR, ISERROR, ISNA); formula auditing (deconstructing formula errors and identifying root causes); defined name ranges; pivot tables; and advanced competency in debugging
Data Processing (extraction, transformation, and load):
• Experience working with a data warehouse and understanding procedures to extract data, transform data for analysis, and load data into existing reports and generate new reports based on business needs.
• Experience or familiarity using Business Objects, and generating simple SQL queries. The ideal candidate will have the ability to quickly master new tools (commercial and proprietary) and train others.
• Ability to receive business needs from the executive team, transform the needs into actionable business requirements, and work with developers to implement as business envisioned.
• Ability to interact with all levels of an organization including developers, call center representatives, managers, and the executive leadership.
• Competent user of Microsoft PowerPoint, outstanding verbal communication skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline; e.g. Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Accounting, Finance, Engineering, or physical sciences.
Qualified Candidates Must Be:
• Outgoing and friendly personality with a professional demeanor
• Exceptional in terms of verbal and written communication skills with a strong focus on customer service
• Self-motivated and team oriented
• Enthusiastic for the Volkswagen/ Audi brand(s)
• Knowledgeable of the automotive industry
• Analytical and detail oriented with the ability to multi-task
• Eager to learn new procedures and technologies
Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline; e.g. Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Accounting, Finance,
Engineering, or physical sciences.